Christian World Churches and Schools Society
643 E Timberbrook estates, Shelbyville, IN 46176 USA
Archbishop Dees II
Christian World Churches and Schools Society
643 E Timberbrook estates, Shelbyville, IN 46176 USA
To: Sir Terry Harper – Minister of Finance AACC
2907 Shelter Island Drive# 105
San Diego, CA 92106
RE: Consignment Package – Property of Archbishop Corlis Dees II
Greetings in the Name, King Jesus Messiah,
A matter of obvious extreme circumstance now comes before me for my judgment.
I decree: After considering the communication between myself, Dr. William Kofi, Sir Terry Harper, Jerry (Prince) Kwarteng, Energy Bank Plc., Customs, Mandex, The Attorney General, and various High Court Justices,
And, seeing “Dr. William Kofi” has disqualified himself, in his own words, “Please, inform Bishop that i will not work with Mr. Kwarteng for security reasons and if he send any money to Mr. Kwarteng in respect of this cargo it will be a lost money”
And, seeing that I hold in the offices of the Archdiocese of Central Indiana, Ashanti Kingdom, Pakistan, and Philippines, located in the territory of the State of Indiana, County of Shelbyville, State of Indiana, USA, all written copies of each and every conversation in this entire matter, receipts of monies sent upon demand, up front for well beyond the $5,000 amount stated in the law, regarding Mr. William Kofi and Energy Bank Plc and Mandex Shipping Service.
The Archdiocese of Central Indiana, Ashanti Kingdom, Nation of Ghana, Nation of Pakistan, and the Nation of Philippines does hereby, in real time, revoke Dr. William Kofi of his pristine appointed position in this matter. We do appoint Sir Terry Harper and Mr. Prince Kwarteng rightful custody and control of the consignment you are hold in your Customs office located at the Katoka International Customs Office, and the Port Authority of Tema, and demand all instruction, demands, and powers having been granted him in any previous document be ignored.
Further, we officially, give Sir Terry Harper full plenipotentiary powers of the Church to taking lead in solving this matter at hand, without prejudice. It has been written, now let it be done.
Grace if God Jesus be upon you to do His will,
March 28th 2011
Several people in the Orthodox Church of the East have raised some questions with me regarding recently announced changes to our Missionary Diocese of Texas.
I detail below a Q&A summary which should fully explain these changes.
Questions and Answers from the Board of Bishops
Q. What has happened to the OCE Missionary Diocese of Texas – Is it still part of the OCE?
A. The Missionary Diocese of Texas is expanding and thus has been given a new name. The new name is:
The Orthodox Church of the East (Ecumenical Rite)
The Board considers the name in keeping with clarity and commission. For those of you who are in the church we believe this is more accurate description of its form, historical reflection and mission function.
Catholicos John Stanley consecrated several Bishops over the years, primarily in Texas, who in the Mar Toma Apostolic lineage, traditionally have mixed liturgy that communicated a more amiable ecumenical order, especially in the United States, rather than the ancient liturgy, OCE liturgy of Addai and Mari.
The new church is an integral part of the OCE just as The Apostolic Church of the East (Aramaic Rite) is an integral part of the OCE. The OCE will continue to encourage, teach, and serve the new churches on its Messianic history and Apostolic heritage.
Who heads up the OCE (Ecumenical Rite)?
Will the church be autocephalous?
A. The new approach in church governance will be overseen by Metropolitan Greg Holley (Mar Greghor).
His Excellency stated, “There is a Council of Bishops under the direction of the Metropolitan, seated in La Porte Texas. We are not forming a new Church. We are focusing on the traditional influence of effective mission and market based ministry.
As you know, we are a self-supporting ministry.
Metropolitan Holley will be directly responsible for the OCE Exarchy.
Who are the Bishops of the New Church?
A. Metropolitan Holley www.newlifeinternet.net will oversee the OCE (ER). An excellent team supports his Excellency Bishop Holley.
Archbishop Delbert Herrin www.thefellowshiptc.com resides in Texas City and oversees an extensive network of
New Consecrated Bishop Corlis Dees www.corlisdees.net has recently been elevated and duly consecrated by Economia in a ceremony conducted by Mar Greghor and Mar Herrin in Trinity United Methodist Church in Shelbyville, Indiana. He and his wife Datha Pugh Dees is called to research and develop new innovative educational work in Pakistan, Philippines, Cambodia, the Ashanti Kingdom, Ghana, Africa and other “at large responsibilities”.
Bishop Dees Church in Shelbyville, Indiana.
Will there be a meeting of all the Bishops of the OCE?
A. Yes. It is anticipated that there will be an annual convention of the OCE where clergy and members of all the OCE churches and affiliates can meet to participate in joint worship, prayers, services and teaching. This will be an ideal opportunity for the exchange of ideas, news and for the forging of new friendships in Christ. Venue to be decided – but New Life Church in La Porte Texas is the most likely location.
The establishment of the OCE(ER) is an exciting development in the life of the OCE. It provides new opportunities for the propagation of the Gospel and the advancement of the Kingdom. It brings an important fresh ecumenical dimension to the OCE and heralds a bright new day in the history of the Orthodox Church of the East.
Exarch Mar Colum Cille
Malcolm S Wilson
Malcolm S Wilson DD (HC) OCE OST
p style=”text-align: justify”>President of the Conference of Bishops
302 Hardy Road, Kelso, WA 98626
We can see the thousands of movies, films, documentaries, newsletters, all saying what they are showing you are the faces of war.
We see and look into the face of war by two pictures.
One is this one.
Secondly, picture of war is this one.
Warning!!!! Do NOT look at these pictures unless you are an adult. Children under 13+15 NOT ALLOWED.
De facto information we all need to know.
Posted 2015-02-27 03:57 GMT
The following is a list of attacks against Assyrians in Syria by ISIS and other Muslim Groups.
- 2016-06-19 Suicide Bomber Targets Assyrian Event in Syria, 3 Killed
- 2016-05-22 ISIS Attack Assyrian District in Syria, Five Killed
- 2016-04-11 IS Group Killed 21 Christians in Al-Qaryatain, Says Patriarch
- 2016-03-28 ISIS Release Assyrian Girl in Syria
- 2016-02-22 ISIS Release 43 Assyrian Hostages in Syria
- 2016-01-29 ISIS Release 22 Assyrian Hostages in Syria
- 2016-01-24 Twin Blasts Target Assyrian Shops in Qamishli, Syria
- 2016-01-14 ISIS Release 16 Assyrian Hostages in Syria, Including 8 Children
- 2015-12-30 Assyrian Restaurants Bombed in Qamishli, Syria
- 2015-12-25 ISIS Release 25 Assyrian Hostages in Syria, Mostly Women and Children
- 2015-12-12 Funeral Held for Assyrians Killed By ISIS Bombing in Syria
- 2015-12-11 Three Car Bombs Explode in Assyrian Town in Syria, 50 Killed
- 2015-12-09 ISIS Release 25 Assyrian Hostages in Syria
- 2015-11-24 ISIS Release 10 Assyrian Hostages in Syria
- 2015-11-07 ISIS Release 37 Assyrian Hostages in Syria
- 2015-11-04 Bodies of Three Assyrians Killed Fighting ISIS Recovered
- 2015-10-14 ISIS Release 50 Assyrians Captured in Qaryatain, Syria
- 2015-10-08 ISIS Execute Three Assyrians in Syria
- 2015-09-16 4 Assyrians Killed in Hasaka Car Bombing
- 2015-09-04 ISIS Release 15 Assyrians Captured in Qaryatain, Syria
- 2015-08-21 ISIS Destroys 5th Century Assyrian Monastery in Syria
- 2015-08-11 ISIS Release 22 Assyrian Hostages in Syria
- 2015-08-07 ISIS Captures 250 Assyrians in Syria
- 2015-06-18 Video Shows Massive Destruction in Liberated Assyrian Village in Syria
- 2015-06-17 ISIS Release Assyrian Hostage in Syria
- 2015-05-28 ISIS Destroys Churches, Loots Houses in Syria
- 2015-05-26 ISIS Release Two Assyrian Hostages in Syria, All 35 Assyrian Villages Liberated
- 2015-05-01 ISIS Demands $23 Million for Assyrian Hostages, Vigil Held in Australia
- 2015-04-29 ISIS Bombs Assyrian, Armenian Churches in Syria
- 2015-04-23 Assyrian Military Leader Killed in Syria
- 2015-04-05 ISIS Destroys Assyrian Church in Syria
- 2015-03-25 Unconvincing ISIS Video Shows Assyrian Captive Converting to Islam
- 2015-03-16 Assyrians Demonstrate in Istanbul
- 2015-03-14 A Letter to Obama From an Assyrian American Student
- 2015-03-10 Release of 52 Assyrian Families Captured By ISIS Delayed
- 2015-03-09 Assyrians Hold Demonstrations As ISIS Continues Attacks on Assyrians
- 2015-03-07 ISIS Crosses River in New Attacks on Assyrian Villages in Syria
- 2015-03-04 Assyrian Hostage Released By ISIS: We Cannot Go Back to Our Homes
- 2015-03-03 Assyrians Demonstrate in Cities Around the World
- 2015-03-03 ISIS Releases 4 More Assyrians, Including 6 Year-old Mariana
- 2015-03-01 19 Assyrians Released By ISIS But Hundreds Remain Captured
- 2015-03-01 Assyrians Protest ISIS Attacks on Assyrians in Syria
- 2015-03-01 Conflicting Reports on Release of Some of the Assyrians Held By ISIS
- 2015-02-27 Negotiations for the Release of Assyrians Captured By ISIS Still Ongoing
- 2015-02-26 Up to 373 Assyrians Captured By ISIS, Executions Have Begun
- 2015-02-26 Assyrians Captured By ISIS Now At 150, Negotiations for Their Release in Progress
- 2015-02-24 Assyrian Hostages in Syria Are ‘Safe’, Says ISIS Member
- 2015-02-23 ISIS Attacks Assyrian Villages in Syria, 4 Killed, Dozens Captured, Churches Burned
- 2014-05-01 ISIS Destroys 3000 Year-old Assyrian Artifacts in Syria
- 2015-01-23 Two Assyrians Killed in Syria
- 2014-10-02 Three Assyrians Kidnapped in Syria
- 2014-07-31 Assyrians Leaving Hassakah, Syria for Fear of ISIS
- 2014-06-01 Assyrian Boy Killed By Sniper in Syria
- 2013-10-30 Al-Qa’ida Desecrates Church in Syria
- 2013-09-24 Syrian Christian Converts to Islam At Hands of Al-Qaeda
- 2013-09-23 Syrian Jihadist Rebels Murder Assyrian Man for Being Christian
- 2013-08-09 Syrian Rebels Destroy Orthodox Church in Al-Thawrah
- 2013-08-04 Syrian Rebels to Assyrians: Convert to Islam to Keep Your Jobs
- 2013-07-30 Assyrian Village in Syria Attacked By Muslims
- 2013-04-22 Syrian Bishops Kidnapped By Rebels
- 2013-04-18 Islamist Ultimatum to Syrian Christians: Convert, Leave, or Die
- 2013-04-07 500 Assyrians From Syria Flee to Turkey in Last 3 Days
- 2013-04-03 Assyrian Man Kidnapped and Killed in Syria
- 2013-01-31 Bus Attacked in Syria, Several Killed and Wounded
- 2013-01-18 25,000 Christians Besieged By Muslim Rebels in Hasaka, Syria
- 2012-11-20 Third Attack in New Assyrian Quarter in Aleppo, Scores Injured and Killed